MY ORDER!

I took advantage of the Cyber Deals - 2 Security Stick up Cams for outdoors or indoors and only received ONE… Contacted Ring and someone was to get back with me within 24 hours and its been over 48 hours and nobody has contacted me to resolve this issue. I refuse to pay for only ONE cam when I paid for TWo at 169.00!

Must likely meant 24hrs as in business hours. Since it’s the weekend. I don’t think you’ll hear from anyone until Monday. But you can always call them back too. No one from here can help you with your order either. They’ll tell you to call…

Sorry to hear about this, @miitalian! This is not the experience we intend. At Ring we care about your security and your privacy. For this reason, any account specific inquiries are best handled with our support team. If you still have not received a call back, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I am so angry with RING - I paid for 2 Security Stick up cams and only got one. I’ve called Customer Service 3x - they keep telling me I would get an email to resolve this issue - STILL NOTHING! My order number 001-2218564 - If I do not receive the other camera - I am returning the ONE you only sent me and get a REFUND!!!

Sick of calling Customer Service - I’ve called 3x… you don’t resolve NOTHING… just cheated me out of my MONEY! FIX IT

Still nothing to resolve this matter! Scammed me out of 169.58!

Hi there, @miitalian. You’ve reached the Ring Community, a public neighbor to neighbor forum. The Community is a place for neighbors to interact with one another to share ideas, feedback, and suggestions with others. While there are Community team members here to assist when possible, our support team does not monitor this platform. As you’ve been working with support on this matter, they will certainly be the best path towards a solution. If you are wanting a refund for any of your devices, feel free to check out our return policy for steps on initiating this process. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: