My notification alert section keeps going off

i can’t tick the alert box on my front and side cameras. It keeps going off. Front door and Backyard work.

Quite a few threads appearing on this. Seems to have started yesterday. I’ve tested and notifications are coming through even though the interface has toggled them off.

Same issue. Front camera works fine with motion detection. Back camera keeps toggling off for notifications. Very frustrating!!!

Hi neighbors, thank you for reaching out about this concern. This issue was resolved with a back end fix as of 1/17/2024. If you’re still experiencing concerns with the Motion Alert toggle not staying on, check that your Ring app is updated. Should the issue persist, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring.

Hi just bought a Ring Security camera plus
I can’t turn motion alerts on in the app. When I do, it just turns off again after. I go off the app screen and back in . I have no other issues. live view works.
I have tried to log out of the app, and turn off my iPhone. I have also tried to delete the app and install it again.
I have set notifications permissions to all
App Running on a Pixel 7 android latest firmware

Hi @user75561. The core issue causing this was resolved with a backend fix on 1/17/2024. Try checking the app store to see if your Ring app needs to be updated. Otherwise, the next step would be to contact our support team so they can look into this further and gather any necessary details.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.