Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
R
My hard wired camera is showing up pixelated and my camera isn’t working in live view or any of the recordings
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting
video-quality

This is what the image looks like when I go live or view motion detections. Someone please help

08-01-2024 05:34:35

Responses (2)

R

My every minute picture shows up clear but only when I go to view live or view recent motions the camera view shows up like this!! It’s really frustrating and need some suggestions

08-01-2024 05:40:14

C

Hi @Ringuser92. You can try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Reboot your camera using the reboot option on the Device Health page in the Ring app. This should only take a few moments.
  • Fully reset your camera by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds. Once the reset is complete, walk through a new setup using the steps under Set Up a Device.

If this video issue persists after trying the steps above, it would be best to get in touch with our support team to take a closer look. Please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring.

09-01-2024 08:40:36

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User