My Galaxy s21 will not access my cameras when connected to the same router that the cameras are connected to

I can access the cameras from different Wi-Fi networks and mobile data but not when my phone is connected to the same router. I am using a NETGEAR RAX 200. I have tried disabling different settings and come up with the same result. I can access the cameras with my PC connected this same router. I am at a loss. Thanks.

Hi @user22714. If it’s just your smart phone not being able to access Live View when connected to the same wifi network as your Cameras, try the following steps:

• Verify that the Ring app and smart phone are up to date with the latest updates available.

• Reboot phone.

• Reboot your router by unplugging it for 10 seconds and then plugging it back in.

• Forget your wifi network on your phone and rejoin it.

• Disable any active VPNs on your phone.

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.