My floodlight cam got yellow picture

Hi guys, please help. My floodlight camera has during the day yellow picture. I have 3 cameras and only one has this. Thanx for help.

Hey this is happening to me too, except in shades of pink and other times blue. This also happened to my flood cam last year and ring sent me another.

Hey neighbors! If you find your Floodlight Cam has an off picture, please try to reboot the device by cutting power from the breaker for a few minutes and then turning the power back on to it. From there, check the Device Health page to ensure the device is online, and if it is, check the Live View. In the event the image is still this off hue, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Him i have tried the following recommendation with rebooting my floodlight camera, but the yellowish color is still there…

i have the same problems