MY EX HUSBAND HAS CONTROL OF MY DEVICE BUT NO LONGER LIVES HERE

HI so basically me and my husband split up 7 months ago and are going through a divorce and he no longer lives at my address. I bought the ring for the house when he lived here. I obviously do not want him to have access to my ring device outside my property and would love to keep the device at the house. When I try to reset it to my email its says this is already owned by another email account, so he must of set this up in his email.

We are not on talking terms so i cant ask him for the ownership.

I there any way i can take control of my front door, otherwise it is not use to me at all i may as well bin it as I dont want him snooping on me. please help

Hi @lisa1707. For all device ownership escalations, you will need to reach out to our support team here to get this looked into further! They will most likely need a proof of purchase as well that shows you have bought it, so feel free to have this handy. You will need to also reach out to our support team via phone only for this, as our scope of support has been limited. In the meantime, I do recommend to put the Doorbell away in a storage area of some kind to keep your privacy and security in mind! :slight_smile: