My device disappeared from the account

My camera just disappeared and I cant reregister it. How do I bring it back an existing device or at least reregister it?

I scanned the code on the back but it says it still registered and I need to delete it first from the app under devices. The thing is that this device is no longer under the devices. Not sure how it happened but it is not there. Weird!

Hi @DariuszSki. It is possible that you are on a different Location. Try tapping on the City Name at the top of the Ring app to see if you can switch Locations. Let me know if this helps!

No, that was not it. Thanks for the suggestion though. The interesting thing is that I checked my online account and I can see all three cameras but not in any of my ring apps. I can also see them in the Alexa App. Some type of sync issue? Need to call ring and ask them about it.

Hi @DariuszSki. I would try to log out on your Ring app and login using the same credentials you used online. If you are still unable to see your Ring devices, you may need to contact our support team to assist you with this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.