My Chime has stopped working

I have a Ring doorbell and a Chime (2nd gen). They both worked initially but after a month the chime stopped working. I tried to reconnect to the WiFi but it wouldn’t. I uninstalled it to no avail. None of the lights come on even when resetting. I’ve checked the power and the chime light flashes green for a split second when connected to power but then nothing else happens.

Sorry to hear about this @VicVoo! You’ve certainly covered all the necessary steps for this to work. Try a reset again, by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. If you have not already, try another outlet in the home to power the Chime.

If the Chime still will not reconnect, link for notifications, or play test notifications from the Ring app, this may require a closer look from our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.