Multiple Motion Zones and Alerts

I see how I can customize multiple motion zones. My questions is can I create two zones in the same area, have both zones record if motion is detected, but only alert me for motion in one zone?

I do not believe this is possible but wanted to make sure I was not missing anything. Sorry if this has been answered. I could not find it in a search.

1 Like

Hey @blue0745. No worries on re-asking the question, as it would be a great feature to have, but not one at this time! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile:

I do not see the feature request anymore and this request is a no-brainer. Why would you not allow for this feature. Imagine you only want to be notified if someone is near your door so that would be one zone. Then for the second zone, you want the street in view where your mailbox is so that you can record if anything is suspicious but don’t want to be bothered every time someone walks past the house. Say you start to realize someone is tampering with your mail so now you can go back and see if someone else has been opening the mailbox.

Hi there, @johnjsudol! It looks like our feature request board link above in the thread did not carry over with our Community update. Sorry about that. As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile: