Multiple Copies of Video on Phone

This morning, I looked through my overnight videos, or tried to, because there was over 180 of the exact same video on the phone app. There is only one listed online, but yes, I counted and lost count at 180. Short of deleting every one individually, how do I get rid of those and more importantly, why would that happen?? It’s ridiculous.

I’m on a Note 9, 8/512, factory unlocked with the most recent update to the OS coming through yesterday and also the Ring app updating right after. The app has worked fine until this.

Hi @nightsmusic. For the videos, were they all the exact same time stamp and date? If this is the case, it seems the app may not be behaving as it should. For this, we recommend to remove the Ring app from your phone, reboot your phone (turn it off/on) and then reinstall the app. From there, monitor your history to see if the same thing occurs. If it continues to occur, please reach out to our support team here so they can validate if they also see all those videos with the same timestamp on their end, or if this is a bug within the app