Moved to new address

So I recently moved to a new address and I’m trying to set everything up. I already have my devices set to my new address and not my previous one. My base station is hooked up and connected to my network and showing that it is at my current address. But none of my other alarm devices are connecting. They all say waiting to connect to network and when I try to pair them in the app they are failing

Hey @JCompton60. Have you tried removing the devices from your Base Station and then factory resetting your alarm devices? You can learn more about how to do that factory reset here. I recommend giving this a try to see if removing them and resetting them helps. To remove the devices that may still show that they are waiting to connect, you will go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Alarm Base Station > Device to remove (Contact Sensor for example) > Gear icon at the top right > Advanced Options > Remove Failed Device.

In the event you still cannot get some devices to connect, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.