Mount Floodlight Plus Under Eave - Light Hood Placement

Is there a way to position these lights or move the light hood so that the light hood is above the lights when mounted under an eave?

I’m not sure what you are asking. Do you want the motion sensor at the base to be pointing up?

Hi there, @Guest2! The light positioning is intended to remain this way, and although the longer part of the light shroud / hood is on the bottom, the adjustment capabilities and overhead ceiling mounted position will allow for intended lighting. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I take it you are saying that when the Floodlight Cam Plus is mounted under an eave, the light hoods can only be at the bottom, that is upside down same as shown in the photo above??? Really a poor design if that is so. If Ring went to the trouble of enabling mounting these cameras under eaves, previous versions of Floodlight Cams could not be mounted under eaves without modification, you would have thought they would have had the sense to enable the lights to be mounted correctly in that configuration.