Motion trigger has a “grace” period after every 10 minutes...

I have only had my Spotlight wired camera for a little less than a week now. This has happened twice now. Live feed movement that doesn’t have a person or thing trigger it. Nothing triggers, but I know a package just doesn’t appear in front of my door step without a person delivering it and I know my front door opens when someone gets home.
In order to download a clip, it only will clip 10min intervals. So I’m going to guess that there is a grace period for nothing to record which does leave an issue for protection…

Hey @Bdeath. I’m a little confused on what you mean by the clip having to be 10 minutes long to be downloaded. Can you clarify a bit on this? If you find that you are having delays in recordings for motion events that are ongoing even after the recording stopped, or that there is downtime in between recordings when you know an event is happening, you may need to adjust your Motion Frequency. To ensure your device is capturing all possible events, plesae change your Motion Frequency to Frequent. Once this is on Frequent, your camera should have no downtime and capture motion without a brief snooze after the fact. You can learn more about this setting and what the differences in the settings are here.