Motion Sensor is Tampered

I agree. Had to call customer service yesterday, and we must have spoke to the same person! Having issues with constant push notifications stating my motion sensor has been tampered with. I opened it to remove plastic tab, so I know I’m the culprit! If anyone can advise I’d appreciate it immensely!!
BTW, I’m May from Louisiana👋🏼

Hi @user40194. If your Motion Sensor displays the message “Tampered,” it means that the cover is not properly seated. This Help Center article here has some helpful information. This Community post here also addresses a similar concern. Try holding the Tamper switch (above the battery) down for 5 seconds, then releasing and putting the cover back on. Let me know if this helps!

I’m having a tamper issue after changing the batteries. I’ve made sure everything fits properly and I also removed it for 5 sec less than an inch away. No soap. The message is still there.

Hi @user44503. If you have tried the steps mentioned in the links Tom provided and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.