Motion/Privacy Zones do not work

I have the spotlight cam. Every time my neighbor comes out of her house the cam is triggered. Her porch and sidewalk are not even in the motion zone. Even so I have created two privacy zones; one that completely covers her porch and part of mine and a second zone that covers her front yard, sidewalk, and her car. When viewing live video you can’t even see her when she leaves her house because the privacy zones cover all areas where she can walk yet the cam is still triggered. I even tried to newer advanced motion zones but those are not so great because notification is too slow. With the advanced motion zones a person will be walking away from my front door before I’m even notified. Any suggestions?

Hi @Calfinitojr. If your Spotlight Cam faces an area with a lot of traffic that you don’t want to be notified about, you may want to try re-angling the Cam so that it’s more centered on the area you want to be notified about motion in. As for the Privacy Zones, it’s important to note that your Camera will still detect and alert you to motion in these Privacy Zones depending on your settings and your device. You can read more about it in our Help Center Article here. I hope that information helps.