Motion Notifications and Modes

There doesn’t appear to be away to turn off or on motion notifications through changing mode. For example when I am home I still want the cameras recording motion but dont need a notification every time, surely this toggle can be added to the modes section rather than having to go into each camera and altering the notification setting?

Hey @marknewham. Thank you for your feedback here! Modes is designed to turn on/off Live View viewing abilities and Motion Detection only at this time. Therefore, going into another Mode will turn off the Motion Detection, thus turning off the alerts, but we do not have a way to do this for alerts only, and to still record, via Modes. You will need to manually turn off your Motion Alerts, or I recommend utilizing a Motion Schedule to turn off alerts in a certain time frame! You can learn more about Motion Schedules here.

I will make sure to pass on your feedback and desire to have this for alerts as well to the appropriate teams for you. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.