Motion in my ring device

How I recording because is not open

Hi @Jannelly96. Can you please let us know which model of Ring Camera or Doorbell you have? Additionally, are you trying to access the Live View or are you trying to access a previously recorded event? You’ll need to ensure you have a Ring Protect plan in place in order to view recordings of previous events. I’d be happy to help once I have a bit more information on what you’re experiencing, so feel free to attach screenshots as well if that helps. :slight_smile:

Ring doorbell 1I have basic plan and I recording before but now not?

@Jannelly96 Any events recorded while you have the Ring Protect Basic plan should be available for you to view within your Event History log for up to 60 days. If you’re not able to see any previously recorded events, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a closer look at your plan and ensure it is properly associated with your Doorbell. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: