More chirp options

Hi,

Any plans to add additional chirp tones? Or even better, custom tones? There are currently only 4 chirp tones, of which two are pretty subtle tones. I’d like to have different tones for several devices. Some are rare, and it would be great to have a custom tone. Maybe text-to-speech on the device name or some other field? Just some thoughts.

4 Likes

@nycken wrote:

Hi,

Any plans to add additional chirp tones? Or even better, custom tones? There are currently only 4 chirp tones, of which two are pretty subtle tones. I’d like to have different tones for several devices. Some are rare, and it would be great to have a custom tone. Maybe text-to-speech on the device name or some other field? Just some thoughts.

I meant to say “Some are rarely used”

1 Like

Hey @nycken! We are always working to improve and add to our device and app features. This would be an excellent addition, and have seen others share interest in this as well. I’ll certainly share this request with the team!

Keep those awesome feature requests coming, and feel free to share them in the necessary feature request thread for Alarm . :slight_smile:

Agreed. I have several doors and it would be nice to know which one is opening. I can set RING to trigger events to tell me which door, but why add another layer? How about just letting me have RING speak the phrase “Back Door Open”?

4 Likes

Yeah, I wish they can add more, etc : Front Door/ back Door/ basement Door/ garage Door some like this, so we know which door is open, otherwise always ding dong something like this we never know, hope ring can be add on

2 Likes