Modes function on dashboard app not working properly

80% of the time, my mode function does not open when on the app. Need to be able to switch from away and home easily. Was always on up until a month ago. If app changed, provide instruction on how to change the mode setting easily. I have three cameras and need to be able to toggle between modes easily for all at once.

1 Like

Hi @user21544. Can you share a screenshot or a short video recording of what happens when the Modes feature is not working for you? I would also recommend making sure both the Ring app and your phone’s operating system are fully updated.

A way to get around the issue is to go into the settings (gear icon) of one of your cameras, then go back. The modes will appear then. I reported this issue several weeks ago here and no fix as of yet.

1 Like

I am having the same issues. I left with cameras set to away. And now my dashboard is gone. I’m home and have no way of changing them without going into each camera and turning them off. I’m beyond frustrated. If you go into each individual camera even the mode setting there just takes me to a page. Tell me what mode do. Whatever y’all did has totally messed up my camera settings. Need update asap. As with the others using iPhone with same operating system.

Hi neighbors. If your Modes on your Dashboard is not loading in the Ring app, try the following steps:

• Verify that your Ring app is up-to-date with the latest update available.

• Force close the Ring app on your phone and reopen it.

• Disable any active VPNs on your phone.

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.