MODES disables recording

Accepted new feature modes
Set to away
All recording stopped
Several visits and packages delivered nothing triggered sensor.
Modes is not working!

Hey @jkettsjr. Have you checked over your Modes settings to ensure that what you want happening in the correct mode is set to how it should be? I recommend going into the Main Menu > Settings > Modes and double checking you have it set up properly, and then ensuring you are going into the mode you would like for the features you need on your device. If you continue to have a concern with the behavior not matching up to how you have the device set, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi jkettsjr

I gave up with modes, it doesn’t seem to have been thought through very well at all.

By any chance do you have the Ring App installed on multiple devices? I have noticed some strange behaviour that seems to occur if the Ring App is installed on multiple devices. I have the Ring App on my Android Phone and an iPad inside my home.