Mode behaviour settings

I have a doorbell and two internal cameras. When mode is “Away”, all cameras are set to detect motion. When Mode is “Home”, the two internal cameras are set not to detect motion, but the doorbell still does. This has been my setup for nearly two years.

I changed the setting to “Away” today when I went out for an hour or so, and back to “Home” as I walked in the door.

I noted a few minutes later that the internal cameras were still detecting motion. When I checked the Mode settings for the cameras, the mode behaviours had changed.

What could cause this? Are there any logs that show when the mode settings have been changed? Event viewer does not seem to display them.

Hi @GreyArea. There are no logs that can show you when to Mode Settings were changed. For this, you’ll need to contact our support team. Please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.