Missing Video History

I am a paid protect member until 11/2021 however all my videos before 5/28/20 are missing.

1 Like

Hi @AVTech ! Let’s check this out for you :slight_smile: Where are you located? The history is only stored for a certain amount of days. Also, when did you sign up for the plan? Thanks!

I’m located in the north east, zip 02347. I’ve had all the cameras installed and on the plan since November. I’ve noticed since I went into each camera the other day it’s now recording and saving videos, but nothing prior to that shows up.

Hey @AVTech. Chiming in for Jennifer here! Glad everything is working as it should now. We did have a concern where videos from 5/16/2020 were unplayable or nonexistent for neighbors. Do you just see videos unavailable from this day, or any day before this actually started happening for you? To clear up the concern, you can see what may have happened to those videos by giving our support team a call. For this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.