Missing notofocation sounds

I have one outdoor stickup can and two indoor cams.
this morning all my ring notification sounds are missing from my phone
I especially liked the Halloween sounds.

where did they all go?

Hi @ocitman. The Halloween notification sounds are seasonal, so they are only available for a limited amount of time each year during the corresponding season. You should still have access to the default notification sounds as well as any other applicable seasonal tones for the holiday season. If not, please share a screenshot of what options you see when adjusting the notification sounds.

Hi Caitlyn_Ring,
i downloaded the windchime sound from another thread here that someone posted on dropbox.
other than that one i have zero ring notification sounds.

and it would be great if i could download the halloween sounds because i was using some of them and they are really great

@ocitman Thanks for sharing that screenshot. The Halloween tones are only available during the applicable season. For the missing default tones, I’d recommend referencing this Community thread on this matter here. If you’re not able to find the answer there, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.