Missing notification at night time

Hi

Just want to ask is it normal that im not getting any motion detected notification starting from midnight around 11.30pm? Morning time is fine.

I have an iphone. Do not disturb is off. Notification is allowed on ring app. There is no schedule motion on the ring app aswell.

Thank you very much
Vins

Hi @Vins20. Have you noticed your Ring Doorbell or Camera missing any motions that you saw happen at that time? You can always try triggering a test event during this time frame to verify, but there may not be any motion happening at this time for your Doorbell or Security Camera to detect. I’d also recommend verifying what Mode settings you have in place, to ensure you do not have motion detection and recording disabled during a particular Mode if you don’t want it set up that way.

Hi caitlyn

Thanks a lot for your response

Here is an example just now.

There is a motion detected at 22.05 however i did not receive any notification on this motion. Mode is ok aswell i checked this

Thank

Any update on this? Please

@Vins20 If you see motion detection in your Event History but did not a receive a notification for it, then this is likely related to the settings on your phone. Try reviewing the troubleshooting steps for notifications on both iOS and android devices here. If the troubleshooting suggestions in that post don’t help, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a further look. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.