Mini cams say offline but says connected

So woke up this morning and my 2 mini cams were “offline” on app. Have a ring doorbell and that works fine. I tried reinstalling both…unplugged, pressed button, flashing blue light, connected to network, connected to WiFi then camera says connected and ready to use. But go to app and says offline. Both cameras. Tried connected several times and all times said it was connected…
I removed and reinstalled app.
I reset WiFi network/ router twice. I have xfinity
I unplugged both cameras several times and went through setup about 7 times.
See pic of screen shot. Garage cam is no longer there but all but doorbell show offline. Again worked fine yesterday.

1 Like

There is another thread running for this issue, seems others are seeing the same issue today.
https://community.ring.com/t/my-ring-is-showing-offline/62899/8

I am having this same issue this morning. It started in the early morning hours. How do you fix this?? Is someone aware that the end users are experiencing this issue??

I have the same cameras and woke to this issue, WiFi is working properly in my home with excellent strength. I’ve reconnected and disconnected. No change. How do I solve this issue??

Hi neighbors! I responded in the thread that @DowneastZed linked, but I’ll go ahead and share the same response here as well.

We are aware of an issue where a device may show offline in the Ring app, but this has since been resolved. If you’re still having this issue, please try the steps in this Help Center Article here. If the steps in that article do not resolve your concern, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a closer look. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: