Military Discount

I am wondering why on your website it clearly states that there is a 10% Military Discount on Protect Plus plan but when you go to check out there is no place to put the code for it. Then talking to customer service about it, they tell me that it doesn’t exist when clearly it states it on the website which I have a picture of. Ring does NOT support the military or they would offer a discount like they say that actually do.

1 Like

There wasn’t when i tried it 8 times

I attempted to purchase the protection pro plan with the military discount. After 5 hours i gave up and called someone at ring. I explained what i was trying to purchase using the military discount. She signed me up for the protection pro plan with no military discount. I could of done that. Then she stated it wasn’t available. And i told her the website said it was and she started to argue with me

Hi @534ff3caee3dfcd73e6c78276b7421. Can you share a link to the Ring web page or Help Center Article where it states that the Military discount can be used on the Ring Protect plans? I’m happy to double-check our resources so I can confirm the correct answer for you, so it would be helpful to see where you’re seeing this information. :slight_smile:

This article easily would lead one to believe ring offers a military discount on its subscriptions. The attached pics are from the article i read trying to also get a military discount on the protect plan. It took me until i called to be explained it. And I’d have to say, given it’s context in the article, who wouldn’t think that

Screenshot_20221214_174725_Chrome|256x500

Hi @Carpa7. That Help Center article offers information on the 10% discount that’s included with the Ring Protect plan and how you can use it. It then also mentions the discounts for military, first responders, educators, and medical workers as an option if you do not have a Ring Protect plan. If you follow the link to get more information, you can see how that particular discount works. Thanks for sharing that screenshot and your feedback, I’ll forward it to my team.