Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
A
Mic not working on doorbell
hardwired-video-doorbell
audio-quality
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
Hello what it is that i am having abit of bother with my device when I am on the app and speaking to the person at my door they can hear me but I cannot hear them? Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix it

01-11-2023 12:00:47

Responses (3)

C
Hi @Alanna13xx. When you open the Live View, make sure you are tapping on the speaker icon to hear the audio from your Ring Doorbell. You also need to make sure the volume on your phone itself is turned up adequately.

02-11-2023 08:52:54

A
Hello yeah both things I have checked I dunno if this can happen if water gets into it? As we have had a storm and I don’t know if it’s broken

03-11-2023 11:14:59

C
@Alanna13xx Water damage or any other physical damage could impact your Doorbell's performance. Given that visitors at your door can hear you, it seems unlikely that is' physical damage. I'd also suggest double-checking the permissions for the Ring app in your phone's settings. If you have another mobile phone or tablet, log into the Ring app on there and test out the two-way audio.

06-11-2023 08:01:46

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

06-12-2023 08:02:46

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User