Mechanical chime issue only after installing 2nd Ring Pro

Hi! I have a mechanical chime with three doorbell hookup terminals (front, side, rear). I installed the first Ring Pro on the front, following the instructions perfectly. The little pro box was wires to the “front” terminal and the “transformer” terminal as instructed. It works perfectly. I then moved onto installing the second Ring Pro on the rear of the house. I installed the little pro box in the mechanical doorbell exactly as instructed, using the “rear” terminal and the “transformer” terminal. I then wired up the ring pro to the house, and began setting it up through the App exactly like I did the front door one. As soon as it connected to WiFi and registered, my mechanical chime began to constantly go off, without stopping. I removed the Ring pro and my mechanical chime stops. As soon as I hook back up the Ring Pro, the mechanical chime begins going off constantly, without stopping. What do I need to make this work correctly?!

Hi @travolous. You will need to ensure your setup looks like this:

Did you have the second Pro Power Kit installed? You will want to ensure the wiring by the transformer is as it should be too! Let me know what seems to be the outlier here and how you got it working again. :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s exactly how I have it wired.

“I then moved onto installing the second Ring Pro on the rear of the house. I installed the little pro box in the mechanical doorbell exactly as instructed, using the “rear” terminal and the “transformer” terminal.”

@travolous Thanks for getting back to me and confirming that is how you have it set up! Since your are still having this concern with the recommended set up, I recommend being in touch with our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes! Your answer may help other neighbors that may run into this concern.