Mechanical chime does not chime

Ring doorbell pro has been installed by a electrician and cannot get it working correctly. Tried many things and double checked the product.

-Voltage at 20v
-wires all secure on the doorbell and mechanical chime
-wifi is strong to the unit
-no Alexa or google home taking notifications
-doorbell shows proper video and motion notifications
-when doorbell is pressed, it makes a chime from the unit itself from the outside but no chime from the mechanical chime in the home
-Reset button has been held for 20 seconds and doorbell has been reset
-Power has been shut down for 10mins and powered back up and reinstalled using the given install video
-On the app, the mechanical chime has been selected and the in home doorbell is on.
-have deleted the app and unit from my ring account and all reinstalled
-reinstalled the old doorbell and works perfectly fine.

Please help.

Hi @sdrr. You’ve definitely covered most of the basic troubleshooting steps I would have recommended. One more thing to check is to ensure that the chime kit you have is compatible with the Doorbell Pro. You can check it on the list of compatible chime kits in our Help Center Article here. If it’s not compatible, you’ll want to replace it with a compatible chime kit so it can ring when the Doorbell Pro is pressed.

If it is listed as compatible, then I would recommend reaching out to our support team so they can take a deeper look at this. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: