Manually Keeping Floodlight and Spotlight On

I recently had a party, and my plan was to keep the lights from the Ring Floodlight and Spotlight on for the entire time people were out on the deck. I turned both fixtures on manually through the app, but after awhile, they would turn off. I would turn them back on and, again, they would turn off after several minutes.

Is there a way to keep the lights on after I’ve turned them on manually, until I turn them off in the app?

Hi @SoCalRinger. The lights for the Spotlight Cam Wired and Spotlight Cam Mount cannot stay on indefinitely when using the Light toggle. The lights will stay on up to the amount of time it is set on, which is up to 15 minutes. The lights on a Spotlight Cam Battery will stay on for 30 seconds when using the Light toggle and can not be changed. The Floodlight Cam should be able to keep the lights on until turned off. If you have the Devices grouped together in a light group, that could explain why the lights on the Floodlight followed the other Camera when the lights turned off. If you do not have them grouped and the Floodlight lights are still toggling off on their own, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.