Manic Orb in an empty house in the middle of nowhere

We wanted to share this video taken last night. There is NO: existing furnace, A/C, or hot water heater. NO running ceiling fans, open windows, etc. The only thing on in this house that might make air movement is the fridge, and a small lamp sitting on the floor in the room behind the camera. While the house is filthy and being rehabbed, this is NOT “dust” or an insect, lol. I’m familiar with both and neither behave like this.

This house is in the middle of nowhere, off a one lane road. You can’t even see the road from the house, so no headlights to reflect off anything. Plus, ALL the windows are covered, with the exception of the top half of the window this orb comes through, which is a the end of the house with a view towards a heavily wooded hillside, with nothing for miles but trees.

If you watch this full screen on a large monitor, the orb makes nine appearances in the minute + video, some are in the lower left corner of the screen that can be hidden by the progress bar. This thing is as manic as the person’s energy we believe it to be. We’re curious as to why Ring labeled this video as “Answered Motion (Person)” and “Person Detected.” While we don’t disagree that is was a person, they are no longer in a human form. :wink:

Enjoy!
Hyper Orb

1 Like

Hi.
I realize you said it’s NOT “dust” or an insect.|

However, I get that exact same thing regularly here too as well or various permutations that are larger, smaller, much faster and in certain flight patterns.

Keep in mind that nearly invisible IR light is blasting out from the camera body which gets picked up strongly by the camera sensor even if we don’t see IR very much ourselves.

For example, point a TV IR remote at the camera lens and take a look. It’s blinking and flashing while we don’t see a thing with our eye.

Infrared light illuminates small objects such as dust or fruit gnats very brightly even though it’s not visible in full spectrum light.

IR blasted dust or insects end up as round, white hovering or flying blobs since they are far out of focus of the lens which is looking far away at a wall.

Nearby objects getting hit at close range by the IR light end up 10x larger as white, floaty blobs and most people will eventually see those if they look at much footage.

I’ve had all kinds of things like that, some MUCH weirder than that.

Odd, black things slithering up walls right over the lens and sitting there, massive moth-like bird things with huge antenna-like things flying around outside as big as large birds… WTF was that? I’m not in the tropics and it gets -30F here sometimes.

I’ve seen 160lb deer at night disappear into a mist or simply fade out into a shadow and then nothing as they walked past. Then people make youtube videos of it. oh my god, a blip in the matrix! Yeah, sure. Here too.
it was a deer with video lag, faded away in digital artifacts.

Most things can be explained so just keep in mind we’re looking at an IR blasted out of focus object that can be 10x smaller than what the out-of-focus, overexposed blob really looks like.

Getting hit with IR light at close range overexposes the image making dust, or tiny gnats, etc look huge, white and floaty just like the video. I can send some back if you like since I have lots of them. Some far weirder than that.

Some bigger outdoor things I can’t explain but the tiny blob things usually turns out to be dust, tiny winged insects, airborne water vapor, tiny objects suspended and IR blasted on invisible spider webs caught in the slightest breeze or reflections from distant lights at just the right angle.

The 8foot long black bear at 4AM standing 5foot tall at the back (or 8ft tall standing up) turned out to be a massive 8foot tall bear. Huge.
He looked huge next to a Chevy Silverado 4WD and didn’t really fit in the 8ft wide opening of my wood shed.

Tiny pairs of small objects caught on invisible spider webs made strange, slow but deliberate flight patterns outdoors from 4 to 10 feet high and looked like the eyes of some huge black critter slinking around the shadows. The eyes were always the same distance apart and moved around with odd precision from tree to tree or behind bushes.

That’s one of the weirder effects that took a while to figure out.
It’s either that OR
I have a 10foot tall white-eyed biped who hangs out just out of clear sight for 20 minutes and likes apple peels.

Eventually we get used to cameras picking up strange things and then don’t think much of it.

Some even look like massive, solid objects / 90foot wide, fully textured and illuminated UFOs going over in a long overhead flight path outdoors on a clear night. We have a dark sky here and I can get perfect photos of the milky way galaxy so any light sources are really noticed.

I usually find an explanation by watching other accumulated footage,
Even massive comets coming down right past the camera at 1200 mph. Those were interesting.

I should post some of those. Some are big and downright scary at first.

Note that there ARE air currents indoors even when the heat or AC is on or not since air temps rise and fall all day long outside and the building along with it.

Changes in wind and air pressure also moves air indoors through vents, window frames, water heater ducts, kitchen exhaust ducts, etc.

Put plastic film over a window and watch how much it bows in and out with the wind.

Sunlight heats and cools certain areas during the day and exterior walls and windows cool at night.

Watch the trail from a smoke stick (fireplace and AC unit installer tool) or even incense sticks and see how fast it moves. Indoor air IS moving, often a lot more than what we’d think.