Major security problem.

I’m extremely disappointed that my ring alerts/ notifications/ sounds do not bypass do not disturb mode on the iPhone!

I think it’s actually a fundamental security issue that makes the whole idea of the security cameras collapse, my back yard camera is more or less useless because of this.

i use do not disturb at night when going to sleep to silence calls and non essential notifications, however if there’s a stranger at my door or backyard detected by my cameras I want to be alerted!

this really needs to be fixed as a high priority! I’ve seen other posts about this yet noting has been done. Ring, please fix the app ASAP!!!
no matter what do not disturb mode I may use I want Ring alerts to always be on.

Thank you for sharing with the Community, @Dunngielmuda! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

It sounds like you are speaking in regards to your Camera devices. If you have the Alarm system this is actually a recent feature in the Ring app to ensure neighbors can receive their emergency alerts with do not disturb mode. This does not apply to any other devices but the Alarm system at this time. Check this feature out here.

This is an iPhone issue. On Android I can select what notifications bypass the DND mode and it’s works across any app I use.