Low volume ring doorbell 2

Hi all, I have started noticing that when trying to speak to people through the doorbell. They can hear me but we can barely here them. When using playback I think its a little better.

But in live view I’m struggling to hear them. I’m putting phone speaker up to my ear trying to hear them.

Tested reseting device by holding button in for 20 secs.
Powering off for 30 mins
Reinstalled app.
Tested on s8 and s10 phones.
Audio setting in general settings maxed out.
Audio on phone maxed out.
WiFi connection is strong

This is issue started recently possibly after last battery swap.
Its battery powered only and i swap batteries when it gets low.

Any ideas to fix this?

Hi there mine is the same I just can’t hear them clearly nor them me xx

Hi @Mpeter92. It looks as if you’ve done all of the basic troubleshooting that I would typically recommend. Since this hasn’t been successful, I would reach out to our support team for the next best steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi, did you fix your problem with the 2-way audio being quiet? If not then I just sat for 2 hours trying to work out why I sounded so quiet when I spoke through my new Ring 2, then I found the speaker at the bottom and realised I hadn’t peeled the sticker off it. Soon as I did that and tested it I almost deafened myself haha it definitely works now