Low to poor motion detection

I just got Ring yesterday. I’m having low to poor motion detection. Can someone help me.

Hey @Jewelw12! Our devices feature various settings and adjustments that will allow you to optimize its functionality. If you visit the Device Settings of your Doorbell in the Ring app, you will see a Motion Settings option that contains adjustable zones and sensitivity.

Depending on your Doorbell model, there are even wedge or corner kits that can be used to adjust the angle of mounting. Sometimes trial and error is needed to obtain what you are looking for, but I’m sure others will also make suggestions here! Feel free to let us know how the above goes :slight_smile:

Seems like a feature… (having same issues) - tried all they will tell you to try. Now examining alternatives…

Give Tech Support a call at 800-656-1918. I was having problems (still am) and they looked at it, determined what error code applied, walked me through testing it, forcing a software update/reload via setting it up again. Still have the issue with no motion detection, but they are sending out a replacement unit. Good service. Will keep u updated.