Low Battery Email but battery is at 91%

I noticed that my battery has been low much more often than before. I got an email this am at 0640 that my battery was low and I thought it was odd so I checked on the app and it says that it is at 91%. Wondering why the notifications are off. Included photos.

Hey @meganinflorida. Did you recently charge your Doorbell? It’s possible the email may have hit your inbox very late (possible email delays on the email server end), and if your Doorbell was recently low, you just got the email late! If this continues to happen, please let me know.

Maybe three days ago. Not super recent at all.

Mine has been doing the same thing. We installed the spotlight cam maybe a month ago and both battery packs are at 88 and 91% and I keep getting emails saying battery is at 5%. Not sure what is happening.

Hi @KaciLynne. If you have other Cameras or Doorbells, make sure it is not the battery being low in one of those. You can also perform a quick reboot using the reboot option from the Device Health page in the Ring app. This will take a few moments. The battery percentage should be correct on the Device Health page after that, and you shouldn’t receive a low battery notification for that device.

If you continue to receive low battery notifications for a Camera that does not have a low battery, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.