Logging in, blocking my attempts

I got a new phone so tried to put ring app on new phone. All good, logged in all good. Then it says device is offline and I can’t get it to connect it starts flashing red and in my email it says it’s blocking my own attempts to connect to the device as if I’m trying to log in from a different account all together when I’m clearly signed in on my account. What do I do? I have a subscription. Do I delete device and do it all again or will that cancel my subscription? Will that make me in more of a mess than this already is?

Hi @Roseyy. If you are getting a red flashing light during the wifi setup, if is possible that you are entering the wrong wifi password. Here are a few things you can try once you’ve confirmed that you are entering the correct password. First, reboot your router by unplugging it for 3 minutes, then plugging it back in. Next, you can reset your Camera by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, then releasing. This should allow you to reconnect to your wifi. Make sure that you are manually entering your wifi credentials. Let me know if this helps.