Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
E
Locks and smoke Co2 sensors disappear from ring app
works-with-ring
smart-lock
alarm
cs-support
Today I noticed that my two of my z wave accessories are missing from the ring app. My Schlage door locks and my first alert smoke and co2 sensors were gone. My locks came back but my smoke and co/ have not and under professional monitoring it shows none for smoke and co2 sensors being monitored. All have fresh batteries. This happens from time to time and is not great especially is you are away. iOS 17.1.1 and latest ring app on an eero pro wifi system.

11-11-2023 02:23:49

Responses (3)

J
Hi @ed880fe0f6b6bc10c13f. If this is happening from time to time, I recommend reaching out to our support team to further investigate this with you. Request to work with our Alarm team since these devices are connected to your Alarm Base Station. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here.](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us)

13-11-2023 07:30:16

K
This same thing happened at about the same date to my 4 UltraLoq Zwave locks - disappeared without a trace.

27-11-2023 09:29:23

C
Hi neighbors. Devices should not disappear from the Ring app unless you have manually removed them. Please ensure your Ring app is fully updated, and that you've selected the correct Location from the drop-down list in the top center of the Ring app. If you do not see one of your devices in the Ring app, try adding it using the steps under Set Up a Device. If this doesn't work, or this issue continues to happen, please follow up with our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us#callus) to take a look at things on the back end. Request to speak with the Ring Alarm team specifically, since Z-Wave devices are connected to your Ring Alarm Base Station.

29-11-2023 04:28:53

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

29-12-2023 04:29:32

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User