Location of SN of Ring2 Doorbell in App

I cannot find the serial number of any of my ring doorbells within the app. Where can I locate it without driving to each propery and unmounting the doorbells that were installed over a year ago?

Hey there, @TheHenleys! Your Video Doorbell Mac address can be found in the device health section of the Ring app. If you are needing more device information than this, the back of the Video Doorbell or even the product packaging should have more information. If not, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be happy to help further! We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thank you Marley. I can see the MAC address as you mentioned, however the box that all the units came in was thrown away 18 months ago. Is there no other way to obtain the serial number from each Ring2 Doorbell short of driving to each location where they are installed and unmounting them from the propery to see?

1 Like

That is understandable, @TheHenleys. It’s not often we hold onto product packaging for that long. In this case, our support team will be of the most assistance in being able to confirm any account specific information. :slight_smile: