Location notifications

Maybe I’m doing something wrong. On my iPhone I can create a Ring Routine to send a notification when I leave a specific location. works perfectly, but with a lag. My problem is Ring send the notification to my phone. I know where I am. How do I send a notification to my husband?

Hi @requiredusername. If you’re talking about the Ring Geofence feature, you wouldn’t be able to have notifications sent to a different phone number. As for Alexa Routines, I’m not sure if that feature has the capability to send notifications to a different phone number or user either. You may need to check with Amazon Alexa’s help center to determine the full capabilities of the Routines feature.

I was hoping “check with Amazon Alexa’s help center” would be a place to ask my question. I don’t se how to do that. Am I reading that wrong?

Hi @requiredusername. When I navigate to the page, I see a search bar on the top, and a Contact Us button on the left side of the page after scrolling down a bit. Those options may help you in finding an answer for this question.