Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
User Solution
Live viewing on hardwired camera without recording
hardwired-security-cameras
live-view
app-request

Is it possible for you guys just to let it run so we can view what’s going on without recording it and when you see something happening like a car person then you record that but just let it go for the other stuff so we can constantly see what’s going on and not have to touch the screen that’s so annoying and one of the main reasons I’m gonna change if you don’t change. Please make it continuous you don’t have to make it continuous recording. Keep that the same just make it available that we can see the whole time without having to touch the screen truly truly annoying and I don’t see why it needs to be that way Nest doesn’t do that it only records when it sees cars and people etc., but I like the way yours operates better than Nest and you have a better picture, but having to touch a screen every 10 minutes is a real pain in the butt

31-03-2024 03:26:38

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @user79976. At this time, nonstop Live View is not available. Other neighbors have requested this capability before, which you can find here in our Feature Request board. You can add your feedback and vote to that request.

01-04-2024 08:25:18

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

01-05-2024 08:25:59

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User