I am having issues with Live View. One of my devices gets stuck on the Activating Device step; the other device works fine.
Ring Doorbell 1
- RSSI - 55
- Status: Online
- Battery 100%
- Ring System Status: All Systems Operational
- Firmware: Up to Date
- OnePlus 7T (Android)
- Works fine! Slight delay when activating.
- IPhone 11 Pro
- On Wifi the app activates the Doorbell, but the phone never makes it past Activating Device; can confirm the Doorbell is turning on as I can see the infrared lights turn on and hear an audible click. Can’t see the Live View.
- App is up to date
- Phone is on the exact same network as the OnePlus 7T
- Live View works on mobile/cellular data only ; suggests router/ports are the issue but the Android phone is on the exact same network and works fine!
Do OnePlus or Android phones fall back to mobile data automatically or something? The IPhone sounds like classic port blocking issues, but the Android is on the same network…