Live View Will Not Work with Floodlight Camera

I am at a lost on what to do. I have two ring devices, a floodlight camera and a video doorbell. I have no issues viewing live view on the video doorbell across multiple platforms iOS and Web Browser. However the floodlight camera will not activate live view but all the other features work, I can turn on the lights, the siren, I get motion alerts and even get snapshot updates so I know the camera is connected, I know its recording video. The RSSI is -68. I am 100% sure its not the connectivity at the camera or the internet via my ISP, all my other network connected devices work without issue, even the ring doorbell, its just the floodlight camera that is having this issue. I was working fine a few weeks ago but now live view will not activate. I have tried using both the Ring and Rapid Ring App and have the same issue with the floodlight camera and live view.

Hi @omega2008. The RSSI on the Floodlight Cam is a bit on the higher side, but you mentioned that it is recording motion and capturing Snapshots without issue. A few basic troubleshooting steps you can try include power cycling your Floodlight Cam and resetting it.

• To power cycle your Floodlight Cam, disconnect it from power for at least 60 seconds. You can do this by disconnecting power at the breaker. Then reconnect the Camera to power and test out the Live View.
  • If the power cycle doesn’t work, fully reset your Floodlight Cam by holding down the reset button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, set the Camera back up in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device and test out the Live View.

If this concern persists, and none of the suggestions above or in our Community Post on Live View help, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I was told today that the floodlight cam will not show automatically on Amazon Echo Show 10