Live view & Trigger event not working once in a while with Nest Wifi Router

I recently switch to Google Nest Wifi (no 2nd puck or node setup yet) and noticed that my battery Ring cameras will get stuck once in a while to connect to live view. When I click live view, it will just show “activating device” and not able to connect. It will not work even I restart the Ring apps and click live view again. Usually, it will cure itself after 20-45 mins and the liveview will work again. During the “stuck” period, if I trigger the camera motion sensor (e.g. moving it in front of the camera), it will send the notification, record the motion as usual and then live view will work again. I also noticed that if I click the camera’s “improve your wi-fi” option (under Device Health), it will test the speed and the live view will also work again. My biggest issue is that if a linked device (e.g. another camera or Ring smart lighting device) trigger a record to the “stuck” camera, it will not record the motion as it supposed to be which is important for my setup.

I have called Ring’s tech support 2 times and they recommend me to reboot the router, reinstall the Ring apps on phone, reset all the battery camera (by pressing the reset button for 20 secs) and reconnect them to the wifi network. Unfotunately, the issue is still here. Is there anything else I should do?

_ _

Here are my setup

_ _

• Nest Wifi router(1 router only, no remote puck or node)
  • Internet speed: 90Mbps down and 9.6Mpbs up
  • Accessing from Pixel 3 phone and Ipad with Ring Apps will have the same issue.
  • Ring Alarm set
  • Ring smart lighting bridge with a few pathlights

_ _

• Wired floodlight camera connect to Wifi. Signal strength is RSSI -54 (No issue at all)
  • Battery Ring door bell 2 connect to Wifi. Signal strength is RSSI -52. (liveview issue most frequently)
  • Battery stick up cam 3rd Gen connect to Wifi. Signal strength is RSSI -61 (issue with liveview)
  • Battery spotlight camera connect to Ring Chime Pro. Signal strength is RSSI -64. (issue with liveview but less frequently)
  • Chime Pro. Signal strength is RSSI -48