Live view only working with wifi suddenly

This started yesterday. I updated my phone to android 11, then the ring app stopped connecting to the camera for live view. I tried rapid ring too. I use my phones data most of the time. Never a problem till yesterday. I uninstalled and reinstalled the ring app, cleared cache and it still isn’t working right. I don’t want to use Wi-Fi everytime i want to check live view. I have ring doorbell 2020

Hi @Katie23. Great first troubleshooting steps here. In addition to what you’ve already tried, I would recommend making sure that your location services on your android are on and permission is allowed for the Ring app. Also, be sure that you are not using a VPN, as this could be the cause of your Live View issues.

If your Androids OS is up to date and the above mentioned suggestions didn’t offer any improvement, it would be best to reach out to our support team for further guidance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.