Live View on Ring.com not working

When I go to my ring.com on my pc and click on any of the cameras it never loads. just a pop up with the message “activating live feed” I contacted support via chat. that was no help. i contacted through twitter and followed their suggestions. that didn’t help. they asked me to call support for help. after an hour wait and being told it isn’t a feature on the website dashboard i hung up. it seems to me this is actually a feature of the website dashboard. if anyone has any suggestions to get this working correctly it would be appreciated.

I’m using chrome on a windows 10 machine. everything is up to date.

1 Like

Hi @Huggs. Thank you for sharing this feedback on the Live View through the Ring website, I’ll make sure to pass this along to my team. In the meantime, you can find some troubleshooting tips and tricks for when the Live View isn’t working in our Community Post on the topic here. If this concern persists, please reach back out to our support team so they can log this feedback as well and assist you with further troubleshooting if needed. You can reach our support team at one of the numbers available here. :slight_smile:

I am having the exact same problem, with the exact same set up: Chrome on Windows 10.

I logged in to Ring.com on my desktop, and when I click on the camera snaptshot image to open Live View, the screen looks just like Huggs’ one above, and does not load.

Same problem. Your tips are nothing more than yes you must have a strong network. Guess what? The app live view works just fine. It’s your system issue, not mine.

1 Like