live view not working

hi there, my ring doorbell 2 is not working on live view anymore, wifi is excellent, great signal for the device, full battery all things in order but the live view is not working anynore I tried to reset the app and the device, still the same…how can I fix it? Please help

Hey @nino. If the Live View isn’t pulling up on the Ring App, I recommend checking out our Community post on Live View concerns here. This post will go over several different tips that can help you determine the cause and resolve it. Additionally, you can try downloading the Rapid Ring App, which will allow you to access Live View and answer notifications more quickly.

Should this concern persist after reviewing that information, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a closer look at your device and network and provide more advanced troubleshooting steps to get this resolved. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to report back on what support recommends, as it may help others with a similar concern! :slight_smile:

Still not working and is getting really enoying knowing you pay money for a device that from software is not working properly. I tried all solutions from all the suggested things and still not working! From my side I have everything in place wifi, device etc…I need help make it work again

@nino Thanks for sharing that screenshot which showed us your RSSI. I did go ahead and remove it for privacy reasons since it showed your MAC ID, but the RSSI looks to be solid on your device. I’d suggest trying to reboot your router as well as perform a reset on your Doorbell. To reboot your router, unplug it for about 30 seconds or so and then plug it back in. Please note it may take a few minutes to fully boot back up.

If the Live View doesn’t load after that, try and fully reset your Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After that, you’ll want to reconnect it to wifi on the Device Health screen in the Ring App. If this is unsuccessful, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere.

hi there. All is working back. It just went back i did nothing, thank you

1 Like