Live view not working

Hi, 3 weeks back our live view stopped working. I followed most of the troubleshooting steps but looks like ring doorbell is having issue connecting to internet suddenly. Our internet speed and signal strength all seems to be much better than what is required minimum. I tried re connecting internet but door bell doesn’t connect. I still get notifications and see videos but live view tile in app doesn’t work. We have app onstalled on iPhone 11. Any help or tips would be great.

Sorry to hear about this, neighbors! It sounds like this may be related to our recent status found at Status.Ring.com, or in the Community Announcements. Our team is working on a solution as we speak, and will update the status when this concern has been resolved.

If you are needing further assistance, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.