Live View Not Working

Been sooo frustrated for about a month going back and forth from Ring support and internet provider, AT&T in trying to figure out why I can’t see live view.
After trying everything from both sides and replacing router with no change, they’re now saying need to open up firewall and I want to refuse due to security risk.
Why would this be the case?
All devices were working fine for quite awhile and then all in one day all live views on one doorbell and 3 cameras stopped.
Need advice on firewall issue.

Hey @landers. There is an easy test you can perform to see if you issue is network related. First, you’ll need a phone or tablet that has a mobile hotspot. Next, connect your camera to the mobile hotspot. If the camera is able to connect and you can view Live View, then adjustments need to be made to your network. If it doesn’t connect, reach out to our support team and let them know you’ve done this test to no avail. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this works out for you!

There is a known issue with AT&T and ring cameras for customers on specific IP addresses. @ring can we get an update on your progress with remedying the issue?