This seems to be a fairly common issue - which I have started experiencing starting yesterday.
- Live view does not work while my phone is on wifi.
- It works immediately after switching off wifi and going to cellular.
- Motion alerts do trigger.
- I have also noticed in the device health page that the battery has been dropping about 1% per day. The battery has always been at 100% charge every time I looked at it. Even though this is concerning, I don’t know if this is the cause since the battery was still at 96%+ despite dropping.
What i’ve tried so far:
- Re-register the doorbell in the app.
- Reset wifi router.
I have read that this could be caused by poor phone/wifi performance but again, this only started happening yesterday. The doorbell has been flawless for 1+ year since we got it.
Any help would be appreciated.