Live view not working. Everything else does

Nothings changed but live view will not connect. Have had everything up and working for at least 7 months with no issues. But for the last month or so live view has just stopped working.
Have good connectivity, 4 cameras, including 1 doorbell. All are battery powered. Fully charged.
NOTHING has changed. Live view now just spins and says “connecting”. Will record what I’ve “watched” but doesn’t show the live picture. Great for a security camera…

Any help?

1 Like

I am having the same problem. It started about a month ago. Any help out there. Can’t find any words of wisdom on line.

Mine won’t connect to live view while on cellular connection. If I switch my phone to WiFi it works but it’s useless if I’m away from home and not on WiFi. It started about a month ago too. My suspicion is that the latest update has a bug in it.

Have you upgraded your phone?

I believe this is to do with IOS update. My wife’s phone is 14.7 and works fine mine is 14.8.1 and no live view.

This is happening on our system too. I can view live view on my iPhone but my wife cannot on hers. Both phones are IOS 15.1.

Try out the Rapid Ring app, designed for the quickest access to live view. Please also ensure there are no VPNs enabled on the mobile device. As other neighbors suggested prior, testing wifi versus cellular data connection is another great step. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: